Summer Program Director
$12 - $15. an hour (part time at 10 hrs. per week) pre-season beginning in December of 2022
$475 - $550 per-week (on site) DOE with pre season ranging from
June 5 - July 29th, 2023 *Part time work prior to the season beginning in December of 22
*Salaries may be pro-rated by the week for a shorter season.
Interested in the position? Submit your online application and apply NOW.
About the Position
Job Title: Summer Program Director Department: Camp Marshall
Immediate Supervisor: Executive Director Exempt Status: FLSA Exempt
Pre-Season: Part Time Salary Range $12 - $15 an hour DOE
Seasonal Full Time Employee Salary Range: $475 – $550 per-week DOE
1. Assist with recruiting and hiring summer staff.
2. Assist with recruiting campers and family campers to register for the upcoming season.
1. Schedule, plan, and coordinate summer camp programs including weekly schedules, environmental
education programs. Lead staff meetings in coordination with the Executive Director. Communicate
feedback to the Executive Director or his designee.
2. Confirm staff are making daily checks of the camp equipment for safety, cleanliness, and good repair.
3. Work with staff and volunteer chaplains to plan “Life Together Time” (LTT) as part of Camp Marshall’s
summer program. During Family Camp / Clergy will be asked to facilitate a bible study for the
parents/adults with program staff leading a “youth group” style meeting.
4. Communicate professionally with staff members and parents. Work with the Executive
Director/Assistant Director to communicate with parents/guardians regarding camper concerns,
feedback, discipline, or behavioral contracts.
5. Assist staff members as necessary to fill needs that arise at camp.
6. Manage staff schedules. This will include schedules for youth programs and our Family Camps.
The Executive Director is a resource to help with all of this.
7. Coordinate campfire and evening programs.
Your Staff Person
Rev. Heidi Jones-Magee