Give the gift of a great book!
Add a beloved book to Camp Marshall's library in honor of a parent, friend, or child!
How? When you make a donation of $20 or more, we will purchase the children's book of your choosing and place a bookplate (pictured at right) inside it in honor of your loved one. We will also send your loved one a note with details about your gift in their honor.
Complete the form at right, then click here to make a donation.
Books we'd love to receive include:
• Grace Lin. Where the Mountains Meet the Moon.
• Lois Lowry. The Giver.
• Jeanne Birdsall. The Penderwicks.
• Roald Dahl. Danny, Champion of the World.
• Louis Sachar. Sideways Stories from Wayside School.
• Katherine Paterson. The Bridge to Terabithia.
Which beloved books would you add to our list?
Books we've already received include:
• A.G. Applegate. The One and Only Ivan.
• E.B. White. Charlotte's Web.
• E.B. White. The Trumpet of the Swan